Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Casey[_106_] Casey[_106_] is offline

Default Trapping error from Empty Dynamic Named Range

Dave,
Just what I needed, works exactly as I need it too when the Named rang
is empty and just as I would expect it to when the Named range has data
however I'm confused why there appears to be 2 checks on Rng8 to g
through. One if Rng8 is nothing and then one if CountA (Rng8) = 0.
Are they both necessary or were you just modeling my code so as not t
confuse my tired brain?
If they are necessary, could I ask you what part each test plays i
trapping potential errors

--
Case

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=454