Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Cell Colors Dependant on Date

Debra Dalgleish's site has extensive information on conditional formatting as
well:

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Tom Ogilvy

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

you can do 3 colors with Data=Validation.

Tom Ogilvy

"RJM" wrote:

If I were to assign "=NOW()" to say...cell A10 and have column C
dedicated to delivery dates for customers, could I have the cells
automatically change colors the closer it gets the date in cell A10?
For instance: If any of the delivery dates were 2 weeks away then the
cells would turn green, 1 week away those cells would turn limegreen, 3
days away they would turn yellow and past due would be red. Thnx for any
help

--
RJM
RJM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24822