Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default PageSetup.set_PrintQuality .NET method

This is what the help says: Index Optional Variant. Horizontal print
quality (1) or vertical print quality (2). Some printers may not support
vertical print quality. If you dont specify this argument, the PrintQuality
property returns (or can be set to) a two-element array that contains both
horizontal and vertical print quality.

I didn't see anything about 0.

maybe you should skip trying to use it.

Tom Ogilvy

"ROB" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how this property is set. In the macro it is
PageSetup.PrintQuality=600 or PageSetup.PrintQuality=300
But in .NET a c# object seems to only have
PageSetup.set_PrintQuality(index,object_p2)

according to some sources
index value can be 0,1 or 2 0 beging Horizontal print quality,1 being
vertical
So do I need to function calls? Is this the way to set the printquality
parameter properly?

Rob