Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Date Picker - "Linked Cell" Property

As I said, I don't uses the Date Picker, but if you tell me which control it
is, where you got it etc., and show your code, I could take a look when I
get a moment.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"skev" wrote in message

Thanks for the info... it seems to be working, accept when I make a
selection from the date picker, instead of displaying the date in the
proper cell, Excel displays "#N/A"... then when I select another date,
the previously selected date appears in place of "#N/A" in the previous
cell, and "#N/A" is displayed in the current cell... (does that make
sense?) How can I get the selected date to show up when it's selected,
instead of waiting for the next entry?

Thanks again,
skev

--