Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Newbie question

The easiest way is to create a range of values in a worksheet, and set the
ListFillRange property of the combo to that range. When you add the combo,
double click it that will take you into the VBIDE where you can set the
ListFillRange property.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Barry Clark"
wrote in message

OK, I have done VBA programming in AutoCAD and now I am venturing into
Excel.

I tried a search but I may not have picked the right keywords and I
found nothing... so don't flame me too hard.

I see that you can insert control objects into an Excel spreadsheet.
When you right click on the control and go to Combobox Object and then
Edit, it takes you the VBA editor. I do not see initialize. I merely
want to populate the pulldown with noneditable values.

Any good tutorials on this? I can't stand microsoft help. haha.

Thanks again, all.

--
Barry Clark
Barry Clark's Profile: