Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Alignment of Graphs

Scattet plots support two different y-axes (select the series on the plot and double-click, then choose "axis" tab).
Can you not use that functionality?

Tim

"Mnilo" wrote in message ...
Hi all:

I want to present in an Excel sheet two graphs of lines

- one will go under the other one
- both have the same number of data to represent
- both graphs have different scales in the vertical axis (since they represent different variables).

What I would like to know is how I can achive that every data series point of the top graph is exactly on every data series
point of the low graph without doing it by hand.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance