Bob Phillips

You don't say what your conditions are or what your actions, but here is an
example of testing for more than 3 conditions and raecting differently

On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H1:H10")) Is Nothing Then
Select Case Target.Value
Case 1: MsgBox "case 1"
Case 2: MsgBox "case 2"
Case 3: MsgBox "case 3"
Case 4: MsgBox "case 4"
Case 5: MsgBox "case 5"
End Select
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

Post back if you need extra help.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"bludovico" wrote
in message ...

Does anyone know how to get more than three conditions into the
conditional formatting function? I have five conditions I'd like to
use.

--
bludovico
bludovico's Profile: