Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frans Verhaar Frans Verhaar is offline

Default VBA programming certification

Exactly, that's the drive...

-Showing what I can and
-Improving what I cannot yet.

Paul's MOS solution sounds like a "I know Microsoft" kind of thing.
I was more looking for a " VBA programming degree" or so.

Any further ideas out there?

"somethinglikeant" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frans

I'm in the same situation I guess and would like to know if there is
such a thing.
I have done lots of home studying and would like to have a
qualification to show for what I have been abvle to learn this far or
to push me to learn even more.

Any help appreciated.

somethinglikeant

Frans Verhaar wrote:
Hi all,

Is there something like a certification that one can receive when he
takes
an excel / vba course or so?
I heard someone talk about this on the train and looked at the microsoft
certifications site, but didn't get any wiser. I hope there is something
like a home study course. Does anyone of you guys have such a degree? Any
good ideas on that?

Thanks,
Frans