Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bogdan Bogdan is offline

Default Map/List of folders, subfolders & files

Hi Tom,

The idea is that the code provided by you is almost good. Something is
missing and i really don't have the capabilities to figure out where is the
issue. Thus, I'll clarify for you the " generate the map of all folders" and
maybe you'll be able to advise me.

So, I'd like to obtain in Sheet1 the following:

column a: root folder
column b: subfolders level 1
column c: subfolder 2, being subfolders of subfolders level
.................................................. ..................................
column n: subfolders n-1, being subfolders of subfolders level n-2

Maybe is clearer now. anyway, thank you very much for your reply. I'll try
to find understand the code and maybe i'll be able to make the adjustment.

If so, I'll send the code to you, in case you'll need it sometime.

Regards,

Bogdan

and so on

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

I guess it is a matter of the intepretation of: generate the map of all
folders

Sorry it didn't meet your needs. Perhaps Jim's addin will work.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bogdan" wrote in message
Thank you very much for your prompt answer. The problem is that is not

100%
functional, as it only display some part of the path. Like for
example:"Documents and Settings".