Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KellTainer[_6_] KellTainer[_6_] is offline

Default Determining What FormatCondition Has Been Chosen

There is no such method in VBA which allows you to do this. The onl
things I found about conditional format is that you can get th
conditional formats of a cell by using the conditional formattin
collection eg. Sheet1.Range("A1").FormatConditions, But not whic
format was used itself.

You might wanna see which conditional format is activated by listin
out the conditions in the excel spreadsheet itself, seeing whic
condition gives true/false values. Or give each value a differen
format. However, since you want to see it in VBA.. I do not believe yo
can. Thats the only way I think you can debug it

--
KellTaine
KellTainer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3432