Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cam Neeson Cam Neeson is offline

Default General Quesiton

Oto,

I will try and explain a bit more in depth

The user chooses the correct answer from a drop down list (populated from a
range of cells in another sheet).

The answer is checked using =if(A1="answer",1,0) cell A2 is then given the
value 1. I have applied conditional formatting to A3 which will display a
color green cell if correct and a color RED cell if incorrect.

The total if the column A2 is summed and added to a cell in the first page
using =SUM(Sheet1!A2+Sheet2!A2) etc.

Ideally what i want to try an do is that when the user is finished
attempting the quiz i want the totals to be saved and displayed as a table
with the date of the attempt logged as a column in the table. At the same
time i would want all the answer cell contents cleared and the condition
formatting removed from the cell column A3.

I hope this make its clearer, anything else i'll try and explain better if
required.
Thanks again