Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bogdan Bogdan is offline

Default Map/List of folders, subfolders & files

Hi there,

I'd like to create a VBA code, which should generate the map of all folders
and subfolders (and their subfolders and so on) of a particular folder, say
C:\.

The case is like this: I have a folder containing more than 100 subfolders.
Each subfolder also contains a variable number of subfolders (from 1 to 20)
and so on. The thing is that the total number of folders and subfolders is
huge and I have to keep them under control.

Can anybody help me?

Thanking in advance,

Bogdan