rbeck1172 rbeck1172 is offline
Junior Member

Have you ever found a solution to this situation? I have the exact same thing, we have two servers, on in Chicago and one in Denver and have DFS implemeted to sync data between 2 file servers, some folders only replicate after work hours, but the folder that replicates during the day is having this issue.

I've been at a loss, and the anti-virus and "network errors" doesn't offer much of a solution, and I have disabled ths scanning on that folder with the same result.

Let me know if you ever have come across a fix for this annoying solution

Thanks,
Randy