Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default Macro Question

Without knowing what range you are trying to deal with I can offer
little help but here is the function you want:

Range("A1").Value = Left(Range("A1").Value,Len(Range("A1").Value -1 _
& WorksheetFunction.Upper(Right(Range("A1").value,1) )

This will do what you asked with range A1 post back if you need more
help

HTH

Die_Another_Day

ALoecher wrote:
I am working with a very large sheet that lists addresses. However the state
code is listed with one upper and one lowercase letter. I want to design a
macro to replace only the last letter with its uppercase equivelant.

eg

Santa Ana Ca
Santa Ana CA