Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Custom Menu Bar

Hi,

Not really what I'm after. I'm replacing the Worksheet Menu Bar with a
customised one(s) and want to Hide/Disable the controls that appear on the
right hand side - i.e (Minimise, Maximise, Close). Can this be done and if
so, how ?

regards,
Don

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls("Insert") .Enabled=False

etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message
Hi all,

How do I go about removing/disabling the built-in controls that appear on
the right of a custom menu bar (x- etc).

Regards
Don