Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ipsy9@comcast.net is offline

Default Conditional Copy Macro Help Needed

I need a macro that copies rows only if certain text is in column A

For example if Cell "A5" is Evan Jones, then Cells B5-J5 will get
copied to the sheet named "Evan Jones", and if another cell in column A
also says Evan Jones then the same applies for its row except it will
be put in the next row of "Evan Jones" sheet.
I have several names that this will be working with in "Column A" which
is titled "Customer Name", and each line will have information in
columns B-J for those rows....
I hope you understand what I mean, and I hope someone can help....

Thanks