Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Creating WBooks

Hi Ardus
Understand that now.
But what happens is there is only one sheet in the new workbook and i need
my standard 3. In the sample code the 1st new wbook was standard num of
sheets but blank, the second was data copied but only 1 sheet. Sorry should
have mentioned that.

Geoff

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

The instruction:
Workbooks(cFilename).Sheets(1).Copy
creates a new workbook and copies sheets(1) into it

HTH
--
AP

"Geoff" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi
From a cmdbutton on a form I am simply trying to create a new workbook and
copy a sheet (not necessarily sheet1) from original to new sheet1
(always).
What happens is that 2 wbooks are created - the first is blank, the second
with the required sheet copied. Why is this and how should my code be
amended?

The code is:

Private Sub cmdExecute_Click()
If chkConfirm = True Then