Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott scott is offline

Default Path/File access error

I have to open my file from a new Excel window. If I try to open it from the
existing window (even when I close this file and reopen it in the same
window), I get "Path/File access error", and when I click "OK", it says
"Run-time error '75': Could not find the specified object.". If I click
"Debug", it goes to the VB Editor and shows that everything in the Project
Explorer window is gone. It seems that the program cannot open the
initializing form when the Project Explorer shows empty. How to fix this
problem?