Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro to insert lines

You really DO need to give an example. You may send the workbook to my
personal email below along with COMPLETE and DETAILED instructions on what
you need. I will not make an attempt to read your mind.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"tanyhart" wrote in
message ...

The macro you cleaned up for me works great, what I would like it to
further accomplish is to continue to enter more lines and renumber them
in sequence based upon the amount of line the user requires.

Right now it only enters three lines and renumbers it to the next #. I
need it to keep doing that further down the sheet each time the user
hits it.

--
tanyhart
tanyhart's Profile: