Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hari Hari is offline

Default Arranging VBA windows

Hi,

I want to arrange the three windows in the following way:-

a) Project-VBA project --- On left top side and just big enough to view
the workbook name. Its left edge should be glues to left edge of VBA
editor
b) Properties --- Jusst below a) and the edges for each glues together.
c) VBA editor - Occupying the rest of the retail space in such a way
that its left edge is glued to a) and b) and stretches.

I understand that the above is default arrangement, but somehow I
messed it up and I just cant seem to glue c) with a) and b).

Pls note I have been able to glue together a) and b) but again these 2
somehow dont stick to the to left edge of VBA editor.

Regards,
HP
India