Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Beckham[_3_] Kevin Beckham[_3_] is offline

Default How to read the Amount and MinusValues of ErrorBars in a series

How can I programmatically determine the Amount and MinusValues of a chart
series that has X and Y error bars? I need to change the error bars into
error ellipses but first I need the size of the individual error bars.
The ErrorBar method sets the Amount and MinusValues, but the ErrorBars
property appears to only allow access to what it looks like.