Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cyzax7 cyzax7 is offline

Default how to create macro that will display the sub_subfolder

I have a main_folder (I name it as Folder_A) which contains many subfolder
(Folder_1, Folder_2,Folder_3, ...Folder_n). where in each subfolder contains
multiple(more than 100) number of files (.s3p format) that I want to analyze.

I want to create a macro that will allow user to input the main_folder
directory. Then, the all the subfolder will be listed up on the mainsheet, so
that user can choose which subfolder they want to analyze. (where user can
analyzed 1, 2, more or all the subfolder). Can someone help me on this?

I have tried so many ways, but it doesn't works.