Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike1942f mike1942f is offline

Default Change the Formatting of All Instances of a word in a worksheet in Excel

Lets put it this way: Can you format a single word in a cell in Excel
or any spreadsheet
on the market? Word and Power Point are set up for character by
character formatting.
Nothing I have seen in a spreadsheet (although I don't use Excel much)
remotely suggests this is possible.

jaikal24 wrote:
Is there a way to change the formatting (make it bold or change the font
color) of all the instances of a particular word (not the whole cell) in
excel ? I am able to do it in word but would like to use the macro in
excel & power point also. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jackie

--
jaikal24