Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
brocklanders brocklanders is offline

Default Array usage

Hi. I think I need to use an array to accomplish what I'm trying to d
in an Excel file, but am not sure.

Currently, I have an Excel workbook with several store numbers and whe
I run a macro the sheet is sorted and each unique store number is copie
and saved into a new workbook. This code is working fine, but I need t
add some further functionality to it.
Certain store numbers have sister stores that need to be copied int
the parent workbook. For example, store 123 has no sister stores an
is copied and saved into 123.xls. However, store 456 has sister stor
789 and file 456.xls is created with only store 456 data, but not 78
data. I need some code to say if current store is 456, then copy 45
AND 789 into 456.xls. There are about 500 stores of which only about
have sister stores so I think creating a static array wouldn't be to
bad.

Any thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank

--
brocklander
brocklanders's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3520