Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Need help in VB6

Hi again Anu

It is definitely possible. But you ask me to teach you VB6 in a short
newsgroup posting. The good VB books are 800+ pages thick, there are many of
them and there are good reasons for both. You have to be far more specific.
Or get a thick book. Or hire a pro to do the job, it isn't complicated (if I
understand you right that is).

Best wishes Harald

"anu" skrev i melding
ups.com...

Hi Harald,
Thanks for your help. It does work.however, i want to save all the
selected columns in a table so that i can query and get every record.
is it possible in Vb6? I havent done much of programming so please do
help me.
Thanks
Anu