Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ll ll is offline

Default return non matches

Dave,
Thanks - I had the range still on only 5 cells, so for some "strange"
reason it was only returning 5! lol
One more point - as I am wanting to get the results into an Excel VBA
form, will the results go easily into a collection?

Thanks
Dave Peterson wrote:
For the code I suggested, if you point comparerange1 to your total list of books
and point comparerange2 to the list of books checked out, what happens?

ll wrote:

Thanks for your help - both of these return some results, but allow me
to clarify what I am trying to achieve:
I need to compare the data in range A with that or range B. It will be
a library listing of books with no identical entries. Range A will
come from the list of books which have been checked out, while Range B
will be the complete listing of books. A comparison of the two will
(hopefully) produce a list of books not checked out, which can populate
a VB Excel Form.
What type of solution would produce the complete list of
not-checked-out books?

Thanks,
Louis

--