Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro to insert lines

In the ms ng I do not see these php files.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"tanyhart" wrote in
message ...

If you look at the example I have in a Word file, the 3 rows that start
with "Task #13" are the ones that were inserted with the macro created
above.

What I would like to do now, is be able to enable the user to hit that
button again and have more rows inserted below Task #13 that would be a
continuation for Task #14, #15, and so forth. It would be dependent
upon how many tasks each estimate needs, so there would never be any
set number of additions to the tasks. Is the able to be done?

|Filename: Example.doc |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4864 |

tanyhart