Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tanyhart[_11_] tanyhart[_11_] is offline

Default Macro to insert lines

If you look at the example I have in a Word file, the 3 rows that star
with "Task #13" are the ones that were inserted with the macro create
above.

What I would like to do now, is be able to enable the user to hit tha
button again and have more rows inserted below Task #13 that would be
continuation for Task #14, #15, and so forth. It would be dependen
upon how many tasks each estimate needs, so there would never be an
set number of additions to the tasks. Is the able to be done

|Filename: Example.doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4864

tanyhar
tanyhart's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3514