Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro to insert lines

let's start by cleaning up what you have to this.

Rows("10:12").Copy Range("A19")
Range("B16:B18").AutoFill Destination:=Range("B16:B21")

Now, explain what you want next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"tanyhart" wrote in
message ...

I have a macro that will insert my selected lines underneath the last
entry. However, I can only get it to do this once, and in the same
spot. How can I get it to keep adding lines after each entry if the
user needed to?

For example if I pressed the command button once, it would enter the
new set of lines and renumber it. If I wanted to enter more lines
after this entry, I would press the button again and it would enter the
new blank lines and renumber in sequence. This is the macro I
recorded.

Rows("10:12").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("A19").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("B16:B18").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("B16:B21"),
Type:=xlFillDefault
Range("B16:B21").Select

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!