Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Update E-Mail Data Base

Are you using the generic term list or are these Listobjects in xl2003?

Tom Ogilvy

"Brian Matlack" wrote:

Hi!
I need to update a list of e-mail addresses several hundred rows long.
I get a report that varies in size and may contain a change of address
for some customers or it may be a new address for a customer that I did
not have an address for. I want to use (list "upd") to update (list
"db"). Both lists are constructed the same way, Column A customer
number column B customer address.

Is there a code that will search "upd" and then change or add info in
"db"?

Thanks for any help or direction!

--
Brian Matlack