Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Print 2 pages per sheet

You could try installing another instance of your printer driver and
configuring it to do two sheets per page - then set the activeprinter to that
instance/copy of the printer driver when you want to print this way.

Tom Ogilvy

"Andrew B" wrote:

Hi
I have created a file that will print reports onto A4 pages, sometimes
up to 30 pages will be printed at a time.
I would like the option sometimes of being able to print 2 pages per
sheet. I would like to do this through a macro and not manually through
the current printer's option/setup dialog box.
Previously, a workaround I have tried is to setup a specially formatted
landscape page, copy two reports to that page and then print it.
Updated shape positions on the original page though don't seem to
transfer when copied.

Is there a simple way through Excel VBA to print 2 pages per sheet ?

TIA

Andrew Bourke