Lady Layla

Format the cells in the column as the date format you want. If it remains in
numeric format, enter 1 in any blank cell, copy it, select the cells in which
you have numeric dates, Edit-- PasteSpecial-- Multiply

"Eve" wrote in message
: Somehow I accidentally hit a key(s) and caused my dates in one column of my
: worksheet to convert to corresponding 5 digit numbers. Each date has its own
: unique number (i.e. 7/1/2005 now reads 38534). I want to change it back so
: that is actually displays the dates. How do I do that?
:
: I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 running on XP.
:
: Thanks.