Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Standen[_2_] Jeff Standen[_2_] is offline

Default Strange one

So you want to trick your husband into revealing himself and you're worried
about his honesty? Will you tell him what you did if you turn out to be
wrong? How should he react? I hardly think this is the best solution as
either way you end up losing.

Forgetting the morality though, just set the 'From' field to the
'girlfriend's' address and the 'Reply To' to yours. You can do this in
Outlook Express and most other mail programs, check the help. He may notice,
but he may however you do it.

Jeff

"Steph" wrote in message
Hi. I'm not sure where to start, but I know you are a bright bunch of
folks, so I thought I would start here. In a nutshell, I think my husband
is cheating on me. I would love to send him an email that looks like it
is coming from his "girlfriend" (I think I can do that), and when he
responds he thinks its going to her, but it actually comes to an address I
specify. So he needs to think, when he hits reply, that its going to her.
Is this something that can be done in vb, or maybe does someone know of a
software package that will do this? Thanks for your help!