Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steph Steph is offline

Default Strange one

Hi. I'm not sure where to start, but I know you are a bright bunch of
folks, so I thought I would start here. In a nutshell, I think my husband
is cheating on me. I would love to send him an email that looks like it is
coming from his "girlfriend" (I think I can do that), and when he responds
he thinks its going to her, but it actually comes to an address I specify.
So he needs to think, when he hits reply, that its going to her. Is this
something that can be done in vb, or maybe does someone know of a software
package that will do this? Thanks for your help!