Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Auto copy/ paste on relevant work sheet when selecting list item

You may want to look at the way Ron de Bruin and Debra Dalgleish approached it:

Ron de Bruin's EasyFilter addin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

Niraj Manglam wrote:

Hello All,

I have a workbook where i have around 9 worksheet. I have patient details on
worksheet name "ALL". I have a dropdown menue in main worksheet "ALL". There
are 8 items in the drop down menu. I have created 8 worksheet with same name
as items in dropdown menue.

My requiremnet is to copy and paste the specific Data coulmn to the another
worksheet for which dropdown item is slected.

Say i have List in dropdown menu as A, B, C,D,E,F. I have also created
worksheet as A, B,C,D,E,F. If a user select A from the dropdown menue the
entire Data couln should be copied into worksheet A and same for all other
menue item.

How can i do it ?

Thanking You

Regards