Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kirk P. Kirk P. is offline

Default Multi Select List box in columns

I'm new to Excel VBA, and I believe what I need here requires it. Here's my
data...

Col. A Col. B Col. C
Name GL Func Cd GL Prod Cd
AADELVAND,STEFFANEE A 1000 150, 151, 152
AADLAND,MARY E 1000 151
ABBOTT,JAMES A 1100 200, 201
ABEL,MARILYN S 1200 220

I need to send an Excel list above so people can identify a specific GL Func
Cd and GL Prod Cd for each employee. I would like the Excel list to have a
list box in each cell in Column B, and a multi-select list box in Column C
(employees could be assigned to multiple products). Making your selections
of Function and Product will record the selections for the associated
employee. Help?