Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Archer Mike Archer is offline

Default Change properties of a userform

Thanks to both of you for answering. I didn't present my question very
clearly. Basically I want the user to select an optionbutton and then for
that optionbutton to still be true the next time the userform runs.
--
Thanks,
Mike

"Mike Archer" wrote:

Hello -
How do you programically change an optionbutton value permenatly. I want
the default value for an option button to be true every time the userform is
ran after the user selects that optionbutton. I thought that you could just
set it to true when it was checked... Like this:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Me.OptionButton1.Value = True
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
Me.OptionButton2.Value = True
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click()
Me.OptionButton3.Value = True
End Sub

But it always goes back to the one that I set to true in the properties.
It's probably easy, but I can't figure it out (other than storing the
selection on the workbook and referencing it in the initialization event -
pretty sloppy, I know).

--
Thanks,
Mike