Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Worksheet formatting with Macro...

Sub FormatSheets()
Dim wS As Worksheet

Sheets("ALL").Range("A3:J3").Copy
For Each wS In Worksheets

If UCase(wS.Name) < "ALL" Then
With wS.Range("A3")
.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteColumnWidths, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
End With
End If

Next
Application.CutCopyMode = False

Cheers
Nigel

"Celt" wrote in message

TIA for any help.

I think this is a quick and easy question. I just can't find the
answer in my searching (probably cause I am not asking the right
question!!).

Part of one of my macros, formats 8 worksheet tabs (each with a
different name) exactly the same. I essentially copy the appropriate
header range from the master sheet containing all the data and then
paste special to each following sheet.

Here is the formatting code:

Sheets("ALL").Select
Range("A3:J3").Select
Selection.Copy

' I repeat this code for each following sheet with each sheet name
Sheets("Contribs").Select
Range("A3").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, transpose:=False
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteColumnWidths,
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, transpose:=False
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 80

Is there an easier way to do this without having to select each sheet
and going through this pasting process? I am using the same cells in
every sheet.

--
Celt
Celt's Profile: