Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Celt[_59_] Celt[_59_] is offline

Default Worksheet formatting with Macro...

TIA for any help.

I think this is a quick and easy question. I just can't find th
answer in my searching (probably cause I am not asking the righ
question!!).

Part of one of my macros, formats 8 worksheet tabs (each with
different name) exactly the same. I essentially copy the appropriat
header range from the master sheet containing all the data and the
paste special to each following sheet.

Here is the formatting code:

Sheets("ALL").Select
Range("A3:J3").Select
Selection.Copy

' I repeat this code for each following sheet with each sheet name
Sheets("Contribs").Select
Range("A3").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone
SkipBlanks:= _
False, transpose:=False
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteColumnWidths
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, transpose:=False
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 80

Is there an easier way to do this without having to select each shee
and going through this pasting process? I am using the same cells i
every sheet

--
Cel
Celt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1941