Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MVM MVM is offline

Default Calendar

Hi Jones:
Thanks for all your help. Can you give me some suggestions on this problem.
The problem of txtboxes_enter triggering another textbox entry.

Thanks
MVM

"MVM" wrote:

Hi
Thanks

I am having 6 rows by 2 col of textboxes on a form. First column for dates
and the second column for time. txtFirstDate_Enter is used to invoke the
calendar. Similarly other date controls too. But I didn't put any function
for the time text box control. When I hit on the time controls it is
invoking the calendar and if I choose a date it will go to the txtFirstDate
control. It sences as if I entered the firstdate control, even though I
entered time control. This is happening on first four time controls - all
goes to firstdate. What must be happening here? I feel it is very strange?
how do I get over with this?

Thanks for all the help.
MVM

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi M,

I like to know if we can use one calendar for the whole book. if so how.

You would need to add a calendar control in each worksheet of interest.

---
Regards,
Norman