Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tssgw tssgw is offline

Default Combo Box Search

I am new to vb programing in excel and I want to create a userform with
combox list.
What I want to accomplish is when a user choses an item in the combo
box it will go to that cell.

For example: In the combobox I have listed 3 choices: chevy, ford and
dodge.

In my spread sheet I have column "A" as Manufacturer in which the first
80rows has "ford" (a10:a80)in the next 80 rows it has Chevy(a81:a161)
and in the next 80 dodge.

I have created my user form with combo box displaying "chevy, ford and
dodge" and I have a command button.

When the user selects for example "ford" it would then scroll down to
the first row with the word ford in column "A".

I have gotten the user form and the combo box figured out but I am
stuck from there on.

Can Anyone help???????????
Please...........................

Here is the code I have for the user form.

---------------------------------
Private sub combobox_1_change()
combobox1.dropdown
end sub