Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Make Values from formulas

try
Sub findrunningtotalcol()
mc = Rows(1).Find("Running Total").Column - 1
MsgBox mc
Range(Cells(1, 2), Cells(1, mc)).EntireColumn.Value = _
Range(Cells(1, 2), Cells(1, mc)).EntireColumn.Value

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"GregR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Don, the running total column is not the last column. I need something
to find the running total column, count the columns to the left of it,
however omit column "A", and convert any formlas into values. TIA

Greg

Don Guillett wrote:
this may do it all for you since it copies the last column to the next
column and then converts the formulas in the previous last column to
values

Sub valuelastcoltonest()
lc = Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Columns(lc).Copy Columns(lc + 1)
Columns(lc).Value = Columns(lc).Value

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"GregR" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a spreadheet that has a column, titled "Running Totals". This
column moves each month after the first of the month. When I move that
column, I want to automatically convert any formulas to the left of the
column into their numeric value. How? TIA

Greg