Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
groundhog1 groundhog1 is offline

Default Can't paste picture while Protect Sheet is on...

I am trying to paste a picture file (.bmp,.jpg) into some unprotected cells
using a macro. But, if I have protection on in a different area of the
spreadsheet, the picture doesn't come in. It only works if the whole sheet
is unprotected.

Now this same program was working before. I made some changes to a
seemingly unrelated part of the program, and now it doesn't work.

Anybody know what this is or how to get around it?

Thanks,
groundhog