Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PJ, a guy in need of help PJ, a guy in need of help is offline

Default List being associated to another

Currently i have a list made up by the validation feature but i have another
list to correlate to that. I have about 50 items in both lists and need them
to connect together. What I need is when you choose from the list dropdown
that the correlating cell/will go with that and fill in the next cell to the
right of the list option you selected. Can anyone help.

Thanks

PJ