Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
flurry[_7_] flurry[_7_] is offline

Default controlling a form drop down based on selection of another drop down

I've got a form that has a selection of drop downs - I'd like one of the
drop down later on in the form to be controlled by what a user selects
in the first drop down - e.g. the first drop down has A, B, C, D, E to
select from - if they select A I'd like the later drop down to show
certain list, if they select B I'd like it to show a different list and
so on. Is this possible? Many, many thanks as ever!

--
flurry
flurry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34303