Debra Dalgleish

What's the calculated field formula?
What result are you getting, and what result do you want?

Linda wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Excel 2000. My pivot table contains calculated fields, the problem
I'm experiencing is that the grand total for the field is almost 2 times
higher than it should be. However, if I look at the individuals rows that
calculation is correct, if I sum the calculated field column (with exception
to the grand total) the sum is correct but the highlighted column doesn't
match it's grand total....not sure why.

I'm not user if the problem is with my source data worksheet, the only thing
I'm doing which maybe an issue is- for the rate column, I have it equal a
cell that's resides on another work sheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List