Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Select case and Last Cell Problem

Hi James

God I hope this makes sense

I try<g

Assume you not have formulas in the column
This will copy every row with data in column A to Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

Sub test()
On Error Resume Next
Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants).Ent ireRow.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")
On Error GoTo 0

Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JamesBurrows" wrote in message
news:JamesBurrows.28xlga_1149514504.7491@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Hi

I am fairly new to VBA so be gentle. I have been working on the
attached code but am struggling with the CASE SELECT and the loop.

I am trying to search column B of Line List worksheet and if it
contains a letter ie is not blank copying it to another worksheet Tags
CSV.

I am also trying to loop this process until the end of my data but as
my data has gaps between it i need to go to the bottom or (1500 row in
column b of line list) move up one until a non blank row is found then
return a rown number as a value in order to stop my loop when it gets
there.

God I hope this makes sense to you lot as its sending me in circles.

I look forward to your response

|Filename: Excel Help.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4849 |

JamesBurrows