Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
G Lykos G Lykos is offline

Default How are radio buttons logically connected?

Thanks, Don. Poked around some more, discovered that a Forms group box's
name is shown in the Name Box when selected. Turns out that this (vs.
Control Toolbox - is that ActiveX?) is how the worksheet I'm working on was
set up.

Regards,
George

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:25:01 -0700, "G Lykos"

wrote:

There is, however, another question resulting from this. The several
buttons are somehow logically linked. I can copy the second button and
create a third, and all three are linked, and if I change the cell

reference
in the third, it changes the cell reference for all three. However, I

can't
see how to tell what is linked to what. So, second question is: how do

you
establish, and once it is done see, which radio buttons are grouped
together.

By default all on a page are linked. If you want multiple groups on a page
what you do depends on whether they come from the Control Toolbox or the
Forms Toolbar. On the Control ones there is a property called GroupName.

By
default it has the sheet name. You can change it. If from Forms then you
have to use a Forms frame around them to keep them in the same group.

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).