Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SITCFanTN SITCFanTN is offline

Default Delete rows that do not meet specific criteria

Is there a way this can be automated with VBA. I just want to keep rows with
A in the A/C column which is column C. When I did the autofilter, it changed
all rows in the spreadsheet to A which is not what I need. I want to delete
all rows that does not have an A in Column C of the Speadsheet. Thanks so
much. Oh I plan on putting this code in an existing macro titled PageSetup.

"Bearacade" wrote:

You can copy and paste after you filter using Autofilter.

Select the column. Go to _D_ata, _F_ilter, Auto_F_ilter. Select the
date you want.

Then go to _E_dit, _G_o To (or use Ctrl-G), click _S_pecial, select
Visible cells onl_y_.

Ctrl-C, go to another sheet and Ctrl V.

--
Bearacade