Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default "User-defined type not defined" error when trying to send e-ma

Why don't you use late binding then. See
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.EarlyLate.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"SupperDuck" wrote in message
Hello Norman,

Thank your for replies. The problem was, when two Excel files are opened

and
i select the Microsoft outlook object library, there is a probability of

not
been seen by one of the files.

Is there a way for selecting these libraries, in all excel files including
the new opened ones?

Thanks...

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi SupperDuck,

Providing I had set a reference to the Microsoft Outlook Object Library

(In
the VBE, Tools | References), I could not repoduce your error.

Incidentally, but with no bearing on your problem, perhaps your code

should
read:

Dim myOlApp As Outlook.Application
Dim myItem As Outlook.MailItem

Set myOlApp = New Outlook.Application
Set myItem = myOlApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

---
Regards,
Norman

"SupperDuck" wrote in message
Ah sorry, adding the same things.

In my first post i forgot to write that there was Microsoft Outlook

11.0
Object library .

There is it but still have problem...